Friday, November 12, 2010

Technological Tangent

I feel strongly that every post on this blog should be about baking or desserts in some way, shape, or form.  I also feel strongly that exceptions are a key component of every rule.  Oh, and that loose interpretation has a place in most arenas (most, not all).  Therefore, dear readers, I write today of cell phones.

I've been wanting a data plan for a while.  Once I wrapped my head around the Android platform, I developed a serious envie for that as well.  I hemmed.  I hawed.  I scoped out my options.  I'm now spending much of my free time figuring out how in the world to work this bad boy:

The Samsung Intercept
Now, for the loose interpretation part.  Since starting this blog, having the ability to take and easily upload pictures has taken on new importance.  I'm not patient or skilled enough to upload things from my camera as often as a blog requires.  My phone (until yesterday) took very mediocre pictures, especially in low light.  This resulted in far from stellar photos in my posts, a big no-no for a blogger who wants to make her mark.

See, the phone is all about the blog!  Okay, not really, but it's a great bonus.  I think there might actually be a blogger app, but I'm going to focus on answering and making calls first.

If that's not enough for you, I went out at lunch and bought this to take a picture of:


That's me, always taking one for the team.  It's a peanut butter cookie.  Nothing too glamorous, but it's baked!  And it might just inspire me to whip up a batch this weekend.


Keep it sweet. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment