Monday, July 23, 2012

The Pin-Up Baker

No, I am not posting racy photos of myself in nothing but an apron.  (Insert big sigh of relief here.)

Yes, I did figure out how to add a Pinterest "Pin It" button to all of my posts.


For those of you in the Pinterest cult fan club, you know how helpful this can be... Easily save links and images of things you like in categories you create!  Share with friends!  Spend more time collecting ideas than trying them!  Good times!  The fun little widget I found lets you select the image of your choice from the post, so you can pin whatever pic you want!

For those of you not on Pinterest, I encourage you to check it out and get with the program!

For those of you who think I've used too many exclamation points in this post, relax; I have not forsaken the semicolon.  I promise a return to regularly scheduled punctuation next post.

If you'd like to see what tickles my fancy, you can follow me here. (I think I'd confuse myself with multiple accounts, so you may want to choose the "Recipe" and "Cake" boards if you don't want to see my DIY and belly dancing inspirations as well.)

Pin It: the fun new technology to...

Keep it sweet. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment