Follow The Literate Baker's 3 Easy Steps to Celebrate National S'more Day:
1. Read up on S'mores and S'more Day celebrations, such as:
- Smoked Chocolate, For National S'More Day And More at NPR's The Salt blog (I have got to get me some of this.)
- The National S'more Day Facebook page
- CakeSpy's insanely delicious (I know because I made them) S'moreos
2. Read the Literate Baker's takes one s'morey goodness:
|Double chocolate goodness.|
|It's a s'more AND a pie!|
3. Make and eat at least one s'more. I try to eat at least one s'more per week. No lie.
4. Share your favorite s'more version or memory (with me, in the comments section, so I can revel in more s'more love).
5. Live happily ever after. Or, at the very least...
Keep it sweet.