Can you judge a cupcake by its cover? Indeed you can.
Last week, my friend posted this picture on Facebook. I've been obsessed with it ever since.
These adorable treats hail from Victoria's Kitchen in West London. So clever. So literary. So perfect. Turns out, a lot of her work is. Check out her website, complete with a picture-perfect gallery. You can also like her on Facebook to keep up with her latest creations.
So I can't get these sweet books out of my head. What does that look like? Like this...
1. Could they be any more Literate Baker?
2. Why didn't I think of that?
3. These are definitely going on the Much Ado About Cake menu.
4. Literate Baker readers would love these.
5. I should make some for practice and a photo op.
6. Literate Baker readers would love to have some of these.
7. Time for a give away!
So, dear readers, what books would you like to see in sugar form? Let me know in the comment section below.
Fine print: Entries must be submitted in the comments section of this post, including at least one book title, by 11 p.m. EST on Saturday, August 25th. Winners must have a U.S. mailing address. Winners must follow The Literate Baker on Google, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
I can't wait to see how you...
Read it sweet.